Friday, September 16, 2011

What Price Loyalty?


As his master dined within, this little fellow just stood there, tethered to a tree. Why tethered, I wondered? He never budged. He was standing there like that when I passed him ten minutes before, and he was standing there like that when I came back ten minutes later. Maybe he was there to keep the tree from wandering off.

The only camera I had on me at the time was my Vivitar PN2011, a cheap plastic 35mm point & shoot that needs light,...lots of light,...a commodity not in abundance at that moment in time. The image suffers for the combination of low light, tiny lens, fixed aperture and shutter speed, but I was quite happy the camera captured the scene as well as it did.

Memories brand 200 ASA film. Available light. Hand-held.

No comments:

Post a Comment