Thursday, December 15, 2011

HB Bigfoot


In the Himalayas he is known as the Yeti, or the Abominable Snowman. However, in the Americas he is known as Bigfoot. This is a Bigfoot sighting I captured on film earlier this year with my Canon F-1 and Kodak Gold 400 film.

I happened to be at the Huntington Beach Library to drop off some books that Sadie had recently read and, since she cannot drive (she being a canine after all) I volunteered to return the books to the library for her. It was closing time and I thought, I'll take a photo of the library exterior in the darkness with only the dim outside lights illuminating the scene.

I cannot recall what shutter speed or aperture I used, but I do recall using the ledge of the car door's lowered window to steady the camera.

I was so engrossed in my assignment I failed completely to notice the passing Bigfoot, whose slightly OOF silhouette I captured. (Yet didn't realize I had until I got the negs back.)

I believe this is the only hard evidence of Bigfoot anywhere south of Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment